Welcome!

This is your source to explore the world of Mississauga! As a Realtor® and Accredited GreenagentTM serving clients in this great city, I'm a person who drives everywhere, and gets to stop in at many areas around the city. I thought that I would share some notable establishments and experiences that I have had - and get your feedback. I encourage your comments!

Wednesday 27 July 2011

The Best Shawarma Anywhere!

Have you ever noticed that Chicken Shawarma can taste different depending what place makes it? There are a lot of establishments to explore... all to the good! As someone who eats on the run a lot, I can absolutely say that Mississauga has a restaurant serving the best Shawarma dish ever -- "Alf Hana."

Located at the Meadowvale Town Centre, the Alf Hana Shawarma Hut has been dishing out delicious food every day for the last couple of years. Most nights you will find them creating the hand-made Chicken Swarma sandwiches with individualized attention to detail... it's worth it. You can also get a meal, which includes rice and salad - I recommend the house dressing. Make sure you add pickles and turnips to the dish, and the hot sauce makes it! I personally love the Chicken Fajita Dish that includes grilled peppers and onions.

Eat-in or take out, the food keeps well. The dining room is low-key, cafeteria style. Grab a drink and you will love it!

Open most nights until 10:30 (except Sundays until 8) Let me know your thoughts...

6550 Meadowvale Town Centre, #5, Mississauga, ON L5N4B7  289-997-7665

No comments:

Post a Comment